BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 19 April 2011

my life is so fucking perfect

there are times when i wish that i was never born. there are times that i wish that i would die. there are times that makes me wonder what are the purpose of me being alive. there are times that makes me feel like i am nobody.

but sometimes. those things just vanish into thin air as soon as i meet them. my friends. my family. my friends are the coolest ever. they make me laugh and they make me cry. they are the perfect companions. any days without them sucks. they complete my life. when there are times that i wish that i was never born. i would think of them. if i was never born. i would never met them. i would never have this much fun. i would never learn the true meaning of honesty and loyalty. there are times that i wish that i would die. i would think of them. they are my world. i don`t mind living, as long as i have them by my side. when i ever wondered what are the purpose of me living, i would think of them. i want to make them proud. i want to make them laugh. i just want them to be happy. there are times that i feel like im a nobody. they make me realize. as much as i need them in my life, they need me too. that are what friends for. 

im a somebody.
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.